I work with a wide range of presenting issues and my style is interactive, authentic and strength-based. I strive to help my clients feel better about themselves, to live authentically and to understand the factors and issues that may prevent them from feeling able to live their lives to their full potential. I value the power of deep listening, empathy and validation of experience while also providing a sense of hope and the courage and skills to achieve positive change.
I have particular interest in working with the GLBTQQ community and specifically have 17+ years of experience working with transgender clients and individuals who are exploring issues related to gender identity.
- Life Transitions & adjustments
- LGBQ issues
266 Beacon Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- Cost per session: $160
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Eligible for out-of-network benefits if you have a PPO plan
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Master of Social Work from Boston University School of Social Work - 1994