Are you looking for a therapist who is more interested in how you understand your struggles than in helping you be "normal"? Would you like to work through issues with a thoughtful, attentive and influential guide by your side? Are you tired of feeling like you have to teach your therapists about your identity in order to get the support you need?
My work is grounded in the belief that people use narrative, or story, to make meaning of their lives and identities. You have the power to reauthor your own story.
While I am honored to consult with people regarding any issues they are facing, I have particular interest and training in anxiety, self-esteem, gender and sexuality, parenting and postpartum support and trauma.
My office is just outside of Davis Square in Somerville. I offer some evening hours, and endeavor to respond to all consultation requests within one business day.
- Pregnancy, prenatal, postpartum
- Life transitions
- LGBQT issues
175 Elm Street,
Somerville, MA 02144
*Offers home visits near Cambridge / Somerville /Brighton
- Cost per session: $120
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Eligible for out-of-network benefits if you have a PPO plan from certain insurances
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Master's in Social Work, University of Minnesota (2013)