I have over fifteen years of experience supporting people with a variety of struggles and challenges. While I am honored to consult with people regarding any issues they are facing, I have particular interest in the transition into motherhood and postpartum emotion, trauma and the body and gender and sexuality.
My work is grounded in the belief that people use narrative, or story, to make meaning of their lives and identities. You have the power to reauthor your own story. I will collaborate with you as we explore the experiences that are causing you distress or challenge. I am flexible. I respect your knowledge and values, and trust that grounding our work in what matters to you will give you more influence over the problems impacting your life. Our work together may incorporate writing, art, or mindfulness practices depending on your concerns and preferences.
- Pregnancy, prenatal, postpartum
- LGBQ issues
- Transgender issues
- Cost per session: $120
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Eligible for out-of-network benefits if you have a PPO plan
Qualifications & Training
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Master's in Social Work, University of Minnesota (2013)
Home visits near Cambridge / Somerville /Brighton