I have been a psychotherapist for 18 years working with adults and couples. Prior to practicing psychotherapy I worked in a variety of Mental Health settings. Frequently, clients working with me in therapy find me to be warm, easy to talk to, down-to-earth, direct and nonjudgmental.
In my work with you we will build an alliance, make discoveries together about your personal challenges and work on creating new possibilities in your life. In my practice I use a combination of a theories.
- Relationship difficulties
- Personal loss
10 Cedar St, Suite 36
Woburn, MA 01801
- Cost per session: $135
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Eligible for out-of-network benefits if you have a PPO plan from certain insurances
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Trained in Imago relationship therapy and Internal Family Systems