Catherine has 10 years of experience working with adolescents, young adults and families. She has worked with many students dealing with anxiety, depression, relationship troubles, and life transitions.
Catherine has a background in the visual and performing arts, and specializes in working with children and teenagers with a creative side. She uses positivity, humor and creativity to help people recognize their strengths and unique qualities. She also engages clients in honest reflection of themselves and their relationships to make changes in their lives, when necessary.
When not working on her private practice. Catherine works at a local youth counseling center. Catherine's office is conveniently located in Arlington. MA, a 10 minute walk from Arlington High School.
- Life transitions
- Cost per session: $130
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Eligible for out-of-network benefits if you have a PPO / POS plan from certain insurances
Qualifications & Training
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Master's in Mental Health Counseling and Expressive Therapies from Lesley University
- Undergraduate and BFA in Musical Theatre from College of Santa Fe