I provide a safe, supportive and nurturing environment for clients to explore life's issues and challenges and develop a positive sense of self. I use positivity, humor and creativity and my goal is to help people recognize their strengths and unique qualities, which can serve them on their path to wellness. I also engage clients in honest reflection of themselves and their relationships and help empower them to make any necessary changes in their lives that promote growth and healing. I have a client-centered, non-judgmental approach and welcome clients from all backgrounds.
I have an extensive background in the visual and performing arts, and often incorporate expressive arts therapies, including drawing, painting, writing, clay, and psychodrama techniques. I also teach Mindfulness, DBT, and CBT techniques and frequently interweave these approaches with the expressive arts.
I bring warmth, humor, and compassion to my work and truly enjoy working in a collaborative relationship with clients.
- Life transitions
94 Pleasant St,
Arlington, MA 02476
- Cost per session: $130
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Eligible for out-of-network benefits if you have a PPO / POS plan from certain insurances
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Master's in Mental Health Counseling and Expressive Therapies from Lesley University
- Undergraduate and BFA in Musical Theatre from College of Santa Fe