Are you feeling frustrated? Frustration tells us that we want something to be different in our lives. Whether you want more fulfillment in your relationships or to feel more balanced overall, I am committed to empowering you to fulfill your goals. During therapy sessions, you will always be treated as a unique person with your own specific needs.
I am a trained therapist who has been working in the field for over 15 years. I am a first generation South Asian American. I am comfortable working with people from various backgrounds.
Not only have I successfully counseled adults and adolescents, but I also utilize play therapy for children.
- Chronic Illness
- Child or Adolescent issues
- Relationship Issues
114 Waltham Street,
Lexington, MA 02421
- Cost per session: $160
- Reduced rate slots may be available for clients with a demonstrated need
- If you have a PPO plan, your insurance may cover a substantial portion of the costs of therapy through out-of-network benefits
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Master's in Social Work from Rutger's University