Dr. Janna Koretz
I founded Azimuth Psychological, where we focus on the unique challenges of those in high-pressure careers and their families.
My specialty is in entrepreneur mental health — especially around co-founder struggles, imposter syndrome, communication skills, burnout, difficulty making decisions under stress, and effective leadership.
With my years of clinical training as a psychologist filtered through the lens of my own entrepreneurial journey, I am able to engage with entrepreneurs on a deeper level while providing the nuance, rigor, and evidence-based practice required to address big challenges.
- Limiting beliefs
- Relationship issues
- Communication skills
- Co-Founder Conflict
- Imposter Syndromer
BOSTON AREA LOCATION
264 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02116
COUNSELING PRACTICE DETAILS
- Cost per session: $250
- A sliding scale may be offered for persons with demonstrated need, or entrepreneurs at early stages of funding
- Offers package rates for clients interested in a 12-course series
- Licensed Psychologist
- Post doctoral Fellow, Harvard MGH
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology from William James College
- BA in Psychology from Cornell University