At its best, therapy is an exploration that opens new possibilities. If you are considering therapy, I want to help. My firm intention in all my work is to help people solve problems, increase self-understanding, deepen intimacy in relationships, have more joy, more life. My approach is collaborative, I work actively and openly. People who work with me find me supportive, gently challenging when it's helpful, always ready to share my thoughts (and my sense of humor).
I specialize in helping you create your preferred life. Most troubles happen when people are stuck in patterns that worked once, but now are in the way of life's enjoyment. Wherever you find yourself right now, whatever is in your way, I am qualified to help.
I am a clinical social worker, a psychoanalyst, and a couples therapist. In addition to my general practice, I teach clinicians-in-training at Boston College, Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis, and the Institute for Clinical Social Work. I present nationally on clinical issues pertaining to non-binary gender, and sexuality.
- Relationship issues
- LGBQ identity
- Men's issues
- Self esteem
1330 Beacon Street,
Brookline, MA 02446
- Cost per session: $150
- Reduced rate slots may be available for clients with demonstrated need
- Accepts private payments and PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Master of Social Work, Simmons College
- Certificate in Psychoanalysis, Massachusetts Institute of Psychoanalysis