Dr. Marni Chanoff
Dr. Chanoff is a psychiatrist who offers combined talk therapy and psychopharmacology/medication management sessions.
She is on faculty at McLean Hospital, has served as the Chief Medical Officer at Prakash Ellenhorn, a psychosocial recovery program in Arlington, and has completed fellowships at The MGH Center for Psychoanalytic Studies and Harvard University Health Services.
Dr. Marni Chanoff is particularly interested in understanding the relationship between biology and psychological processes in order to help her clients attend to their illness and lead satisfying and productive lives. Dr. Chanoff has also practiced and taught Integrative Psychiatry with mind-body approaches over the last several years and was certified as an Ayurvedic Health Counselor by the Kripalu School of Ayurveda in June 2016, which qualifies her to further integrate the practices of both Western and Eastern medicine in order to help her clients maximize the success of their recovery.
- Medication management
- Integrative psychiatry (mind-body connection)
61 Roseland St, #2
Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
- Cost per session: $250 ongoing, $350 for first session (intake and evaluation)
- Accepts private payments and PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- MD, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency at Harvard's MGH/McLean Psychiatry Training Program