Michael has specialized in treating children and adolescents for over two decades. By teaching your child how their minds, emotions and behavior work, Michael can help them learn concrete strategies to leverage their strengths and improve on their deficits. He offers individual, family, and group therapy, including parent support consultations.
Michael's strength-based approach can incorporate adventure-based counseling groups utilizing outdoor activities such as hiking, rock climbing, ropes courses and snow boarding. With tangible challenges children and teens are able to gain perspective on problem areas and develop skills in a safe and exciting way. Michael is fluent in Spanish, and his office is conveniently located in the heart of Back Bay.
- Behavior management
- Family conflict
- Learning disabilities
29 Commonwealth Ave.,
Boston, MA 02166
- Cost per session: $175
- Insurance accepted: BCBS ; PPO services from other insurance providers (out-of-network benefits)
- Currently accepting new patients
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Hunter School for Social Work
- Institute for Child Adolescent & Family Therapy