It may be challenging to seek help with life's challenges. As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, possessing numerous years of multi-discipline counseling experience, my desire is to facilitate client's healing through the development of a collaborative therapeutic relationship. In a warm and supportive environment you'll feel comfortable to share your story and move forward by reaching your personal goals and individual potential.
I have a broad combination of knowledge and skills. This allows me to help individuals with a wide variety of emotional and behavioral issues. I approach the needs of my clients individually and utilize different therapeutic modalities including cognitive behavioral theories, strength based practices, and mindfulness based stress reduction techniques.
I specialize in working with adults struggling with anxiety/depression, addiction recovery, relationship issues, grief, trauma, life transitions, and dual diagnosis. I enjoy working with individuals, and couples. Please send an email so we may discuss your needs and if what I have to offer will be beneficial for you.
- Self-criticism and self-esteem
- Life transitions
- Addiction Recovery Issues
399 Boylston Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- Cost per session: $150
- Accepts private payment and PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- MA Counseling Psychology, Lesley University 2008
- BA Psychology SUNY Potsdam 2004