I am a licensed psychologist that works both in a private practice and college counseling setting. I provide individual, couples, family and group therapy; and consultative services. My broad clinical experiences have afforded me the opportunity to provide client driven services to members in various communities, which have strengthened my competency around multiculturalism.
My professional interests include addressing psychological and social factors that impact identity and stages of development. In addition, I support individuals with integrating various aspects of themselves, addressing relational challenges, and coping with clinical diagnoses such as anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
- Career or Work
- Couples therapy
- Family Conflict
- Relationship issues
BOSTON AREA LOCATION
399 Bolyston Street, Suite 900A
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
COUNSELING PRACTICE DETAILS
- Cost per session: Varies between $185 - $225
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Accepts private payments and PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
- Licensed Psychologist
- Ph.D in Counseling Psychology from Seton Hall University, 2011
- MBA at Clark University 2001