Dr. Samuel Skeen
Dr. Skeen is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating OCD, anxiety disorders, and addictive disorders. He works with children, adolescents, and adults. Dr. Skeen uses a number of research backed cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) protocols, often described as "the treatment of choice" for anxiety and depression. However, he is careful to use these methods in the context of a client-centered and welcoming environment which accounts for an individual’s particular needs.
Dr. Skeen decided to become a psychologist after seeing one as a child. He knows the importance of creating a warm, non-judgmental environment for every client.
Dr. Skeen’s office is conveniently located in the heart of Back Bay. He has evening hours available.
- Obsessive Compulsive (OCD)
- Substance abuse
- Relationship Issues
264 Beacon Street, Third Floor, Boston, MA, 02116
- Cost per session: $180 ongoing, $205 first session
- Insurance accepted: BCBS; PPO plans from other insurance providers (out-of-network benefits)
- Currently accepting new patients
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Psychologist (PsyD) from William James College