If you’re looking for a therapist, you’re ready for something in your life to change. Maybe you’re sick of being completely alone in your own mind. Perhaps you’ve hit your limit with trying to get friends or family to understand what you need from them, or aren’t quite sure yourself. You might be suffering too much to confide in anyone you know, or maybe you’re tired of feeling like nobody really gets what you’re going through. And even if they do, they may not know how to help. Whatever brought you to this point, your regular ways of making yourself feel better are no longer enough to restore your peace of mind. You may not even trust yourself to bear what you’re feeling.
You don’t need to deal with all of that alone. I’m trained to help.
I believe that the key to getting ourselves into good working order starts with the process of getting to know our authentic selves more deeply. Understanding our true motives isn’t easy. But I’ve found that the clients who get the most out of therapy are the ones who are willing to go beneath the surface presenting problems in order to discover and treat what’s really at stake. As we work together, we will keep asking ourselves: “What are we doing? Where are we going? Are we making progress?” We will take on the task of addressing the very issues you may have knowingly or unknowingly avoided throughout your life.
My goal is to understand your goals as deeply as possible. Over time you will develop useful strategies to modify your thoughts and behaviors. Ultimately, the point is not only to have a good experience in therapy, but to take our work with you after we end and to reap the benefits throughout your life.
- Perinatal and postpartum
- Lack of motivation
- Life transitions
BOSTON AREA LOCATION
399 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02116
COUNSELING PRACTICE DETAILS
- Cost per session: $150
- A reduced rate may be offered for clients with demonstrated need
- Accepts private payments and PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
- Psychotherapy fellowship at the Danielsen Institute at Boston University
- Behavioral Health Fellowship Program at Harvard Vanguard
- Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioral Interventions from Boston University School of Social Work
- Training in mindfulness and stress management techniques at the Benson Henry Institute at MGH
- Currently participating in a one-year training program in Adult Psychotherapy at Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute
- Bachelor's from the University of Pennsylvania