My life has been full of diverse experiences in the U.S. and abroad, leaving me with a deep appreciation for human differences. It is an honor to have individuals share their struggles with me and trust me to offer support and tools for managing mood, anxiety, as well as relationship and professional/academic challenges. I approach sensitive topics in psychotherapy with a compassionate, thoughtful, exploratory, and collaborative approach. I attempt to help clients feel supported and respected so that they may strengthen their resilience and learn about themselves, even through the darkest of times.
Human beings are strongly relational and relationships can be a central part of healing emotional wounds. Because of this, I find treating couples issues to be a very rewarding part of my work. I have studied and received training in Gottman’s “Sound Relationship House” theory, Susan Johnson’s Emotionally Focused Therapy, as well as Harville Hendrix’s Imago couples therapy, and I draw from each theory in my approach.
My goal is to walk with clients through their journey and bear witness to their growth - whether in their understanding of themselves or in strengthening their relationships with others.
- Couples therapy
- Premarital counseling
- Career challenges and achieving professional success
- Young adults/college students
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy and mindfulness
- Anxiety disorders (Panic attacks, OCD, generalized anxiety)
185 Devonshire Street, Suite 502, Boston, Massachusetts 02110
- Cost per session: $175 [individuals] ; $200 [couples]
- Accepts PPO/POS insurance plans as an out-of-network provider
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Psy.D. from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- B.A. from The University of Arizona, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Post-doctoral internship training at University of California San Diego Counseling and Psychological Services in La Jolla, CA
- Pre-doctoral Internship training at California State University Northridge University Counseling Services in Northridge, CA