I am a clinical therapist and professor who has transitioned from NYC to Massachusetts. Many times, challenges, pain, loss, and even suffering hold just as much a place in our lives as happiness, joy, peace and triumph. Utilizing best-practices and empirical knowledge, my hope is for our journey to be an intricate process of joining and receiving; discovering and growing; learning and practicing. My approach is integrative, taking into consideration all the systems within you, including race, culture and environment. I aim to hold a warm and supportive space wherein empowerment, balance and growth can be achieved.
I work with people of all ages, with specialized experience in treating children and teens special needs, and their families. I am proud to offer parent coaching, yoga / mindfulness based therapy, body-based approaches, Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) techniques, Play Therapy, relational and Psycho-dynamic approaches.
I offer individual and group sessions to children (3+), teens, adults and families during the week.
- Couples counseling
- Self-esteem and self-concept challenges
20 Hope Avenue
*Offers remote video counseling
- Cost per session: $150
- Eligible for out-of-network insurance benefits
- A sliding scale may be offered for persons with demonstrated need
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Clinical Social Worker (MSW) from Columbia University
- PhD Candidate
- Certified Family Trauma Professional
- Trained Yoga and Mindfulness Instructor for Children and Adolescents
- Certified Aromatherapist