Disconnected? Anxious? Or just a little blue? Feeling like you want to get more out of life? Or that your relationships could be more satisfying? Psychotherapy is a great way to talk about life's difficulties, in a supportive environment.
I provide individual and couples therapy in the Brookline, MA area. Treatment is highly individualized, to meet client needs. I'm trained in modern psycho-dynamic psychotherapy, which is firmly rooted in the simple idea that talking helps!
I work with adults, adolescents, and children. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call. I have some evening hours available.
- Relationship issues
1 Harvard Street, Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
- Cost per session: $150
- Accepts PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
- Reduced rate slots may be available for clients with demonstrated need
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Psychologist
- William James College, Psy.D, 2010
- Boston College, MA Counseling Psychology, 2004
- Bates College, BA English 1997